The days are now getting lighter and the sun has started to shine a little bit more, which can only mean one thing – Spring is finally on the way.
Of course with the start of spring, often comes new seasonal menus and Costa is no exception. Starting from March, Costa will introduce its exciting new menu to get our mouths watering.
The new menu is as follows:
- Rolo Chocolate & Caramel Muffin (from £2.25)
- Salted Caramel Brownie –(from £2.25)
- Belgian Bun (from £1.95)
- Iced Fruit Slice (from £1.80)
- Raspberry and Coconut Bar (from £1.80)
- All Day Sausage, Bacon & Egg Bloomer (from £3.95)
- Free Range Egg & Spinach Pot (from £1.60)
- British Pulled Chicken & Bacon Panini (from £3.95)
- Three Cheese & Chutney Toastie (from £3.95)
- Cumberland Sausage & Caramelised Onion Toastie (from £3.95)
- New York Deli Pastrami & Emmental Toastie (from £3.95)
- Flat Black (from £2.35)
- Salted Caramel Muffin (from £1.95)
- White Chocolate & Honeycomb Trillionaires (from £1.95)
- Terry’s Chocolate Orange Muffin (from £2.25)
As well as its new goodies, Costa also has good news for fans of its hot chocolate, as it has confirmed that it’s Instagrammable Ruby Cocoa hot chocolate will be sticking around for longer. Woohoo!
March sees an exciting new addition to Costa Coffee’s alternative milk offering, with Alpro Oat. The latest dairy alternative adds a hint of creaminess and rich, honeyed taste of oats to any hand-crafted coffee or hot chocolate on the menu.
Customers now have a choice of whole, semi-skimmed, skimmed milk or Alpro Soya free of charge. Alternative options are available for an extra 45p, including; Arla Lactofree milk, Alpro Almond, Alpro Coconut and Alpro Oat.
Perhaps most exciting, though, is the addition of the Chocolate and Caramel Rolo muffin, which comes following the success of Terry’s Chocolate Orange and Lotus Biscoff muffins.