Valentines competition terms & conditions
Before entering our competition, be sure to check these terms and conditions are applicable to all entrants.
1. The One Stop Valentines competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over except for employees (and their immediate families) of One Stop Shopping Centre and associated companies.
2. Only one entry permitted per person.
3. There will be one prize of a bouquet of flowers from Olifluers in One Stop, and a box of chocolates, jointly worth £100.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
6. One Stop Shopping Centre reserves the right to change the prize in unforeseen circumstances.
7. Closing Date for entry is midnight on Wednesday 10 February.
8. Winner will be drawn and notified Thursday 11 February. If the winner in not contactable within 7 days or does not claim their prize within 7 days after being contacted, another winner will be selected.
9. Winner must collect prize from One Stop Shopping Centre at a mutually agreeable time.
10. The winner’s name and photograph may be used in promotional activity – once notified, the winner will be announced on One Stop Shopping Centre’s website, Facebook and Twitter pages.
11. Final decision by One Stop Shopping Centre management and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Entries received after the closing date will be invalid.
13. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. Entry is via the One Stop Shopping Centre website only. No other method of entry will be accepted.