A Store Supervisor is required for the Linens Direct store in Perry Barr
To assist the Store Management in the organisation and delivery of an efficient and effective store operation demonstrating professionalism, commitment to sales enhancement and outstanding customer service.
Job Full Description
- To take full responsibility of the store in the absence of the management team (holidays, days off etc.).
- The completion of any administration task related to the running of the store including banking, booking in stock etc. to company deadlines.
- Delegate work on behalf of the manager following up all work that has been distributed.
- Offering excellent standards of customer/after sales service.
- Merchandising and displaying of products in order to maximise sales.
- Ensuring weekly delivery is administered and displayed within 48 hours.
- Assist in the interviewing and employment of staff in accordance with company procedure.
- Assist in the training and development of existing and new members of staff.
- Resolve customer complaints at store level.
- Maintaining a high level of security throughout the premises.
- To attend store out of hours for stocktaking processes.
Hours of work will be 24 per week.
To be successful...
The Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Management team of the store in maintaining a clean and tidy store, and act efficiently and promptly regarding any instructions by line managers or company directors, as well as behave in a positive and professional manner at all times.