Father’s Day Competition Terms and Conditions #DADJOKE
The Competition is run by One Stop Shopping (“Promoter”). By entering this competition, all entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, except for employees and immediate families of One Stop Shopping and associated companies.
- Only one entry per person.
- The winner will receive the prize specified in the post the entrant comments on. The winner MUST be able to collect their prize from One Stop Shopping Centre.
- The competition opens to the general public on the date of the post and will close on Thursday 16 June 2016.
- Winner will be selected at random on Friday 17 June 2016.
- To enter, customers must and comment with the correct answer on the post.
- The winners are to provide a reply on the same day of being contacted otherwise an alternative winner will be selected.
- If the Promoter cannot contact the winners, via the process stated above, within the time frame stated above, then the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winners of the Promotion and thereafter, until a winner on these terms is found.
- No purchase necessary.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
- Final decision by One Stop Shopping management and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries received after the closing date will be invalid.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This competition is in no way administered by Facebook.
- To the extent permitted by law, by receipt of any promotional product, consumers agree to release and hold harmless the Promoter and anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of its and their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside of its reasonable control, without a liability to any entrants or third parties.