An exciting new opportunity has opened at our Nike Factory Store at One Stop. They have two sales associate positions available for a 20-hour contract and 40-hour contract. Please see below for more details. These positions will be full time and fully flexible.
- Direct delivery of premium consumer experience; athletes serving athletes…. In order to sell product
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales.
- Build the bond between consumer and brand by providing superior service and adapting brand stories to the retail setting
- Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary.
- Serve as a product knowledge resource for consumers and entry level associates. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge about selling, Nike products and culture, sales and service techniques.
- Assist Leads, Senior Associates, and Managers in training entry level associates.
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service. Stay vigilant for shoplifting or internal theft incidents and report suspicious activities to a supervisor.
Min Work Experience
- 1‐2 years’ experience
How to apply
- Please apply by handing your CV into the store.
|Monday||10.00 – 19.00|
|Tuesday||10.00 – 19.00|
|Wednesday||10.00 – 19.00|
|Thursday||10.00 – 19.00|
|Friday||10.00 – 19.00|
|Saturday||09.00 – 19.00|
|Sunday||10.30 – 16.30|
Phone: 0121 356 7195